Welcome to Lehigh Valley Eye Care Associates
Your Optometrists in Allentown, PA.
Call us at (610) 486-3285 today.
Quality Optometry Eye Care from Our Lehigh Valley Optometrists
Lehigh Valley Eye Care Associates is your home for family eye care in Allentown and the surrounding communities of Whitehall, Bethlehem, and Easton. Whether you need an eye examination, want new glasses or contact lenses, or have vision difficulties, we’re here to help:
Mission Statement: Lehigh Valley Eye Care Associates in Allentown is a full-service family eye care practice. We provide families with the best in preventative, routine and corrective eye care to maintain optimal eye health, and service our patients’ need for stylish and affordable eye wear. Our eye care specialists provide these services in a warm and caring environment, where we deliver the finest in professional vision care.
Our Allentown eye clinic has provided insightful eye care services for over thirty years. Our current owner and optometrist, Dr. Tony Sankari, has been here for over ten years. He is joined by Dr. Micheline Rajha and Dr. Heidi Bruch in offering the latest in medical diagnostic testing and treatment. Our optometrists take a one-on-one approach to optometry, explain the importance of regular eye care, and discuss available options to maintain optimal ocular health.
Services Available At Our Allentown Eye Clinic
Our eye doctors provide the latest in eye care, ranging from routine eye exams and contact lens fittings to medical diagnostic testing and treatment. We utilize the latest in optometry technology and offer:
- Eye Exams: A regular eye exam uncovers possible problems and keeps eyes functioning at their best.
- Contact Lens Exams: Properly fitted contact lenses can make all the difference in visual acuity.
- Ortho K Lenses: Get better vision without surgery by wearing these lenses while sleeping.
- Specialty Contact Lenses: Find the lenses that are right for you, such as gas permeable, Scleral Lenses, or the Synergy Hybrid Contact Lens.
- Glasses/Frames: We offer the latest in optical designer eye wear to help you look your best.
Eye exams also provide a window into your overall health. Our optometrists can detect diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol and other illnesses during an examination, even if there are no other visual issues. We can also diagnose and treat conditions such as:
- Glaucoma: This serious optic nerve condition can lead to blindness.
- Cataracts: Cataracts cause a film on the lens and blur vision.
- Dry Eyes: These occur when your eyes don't produce enough tears.
- Flashes/Floaters: These may indicate retinal problems.
- Itchy/Red Eyes: Itchy, red eyes may be caused by allergies or other health problems.
New Patient Specials: Great eye health begins with preventative eye exams. We welcome new patients with two new patient specials. Find out how you can receive 15% off your first exam or 20% off a second pair of glasses.
Our optometry clinic is located at 2030 W Tilghman Street, #101 in Allentown, PA 18104, and serves the areas of Lehigh Valley, Allentown, Whitehall, Bethlehem, and Easton. “Like” our Facebook page to receive regular tips on eye health. Call (610) 486-3285 to make an appointment. Your future suddenly became a whole lot clearer with Lehigh Valley Eye Care Associates!
Dr. Tony Sankari and Team
Allentown Optometrists | Lehigh Valley Eye Care Associates | (610) 486-3285
2030 W Tilghman St #101
Allentown, PA 18104